Empowering Medical Research
AI Research Assistant for Generating Scientific Summaries, Hypotheses, Experimental Designs, and Target Identification.
Empowering scientists to navigate literature, formulate hypotheses and design experiments. Discover the Power of Insight - For Everyone:
- Generate Scientific Summaries
- Formulate Hypothesis
- Create Experimental Designs
- Reliable Citations
Experimental Designs Created
Access to Peer-Reviewed Literature
Insight into ongoing research grants and projects
NIH Clinical Trials
Updates on current and completed clinical trials
MYGENE & MYVARIANT
Deep dives into gene and mutations
at a Glance
Harness the Power of High-Throughput Integration and Targeted Research through:
- Identify New Targets
- Identify New Subpopulations
- Multivariate Integration
New Target Discoveries
Identifies potential therapeutic targets
Pinpoints potential diagnostic or therapeutic biomarkers
Detects markers for predicting disease progression or outcomes
Our commitment to extreme performance and data integration, all with a user-focused approach, fuels our vision of revolutionizing the way research is conducted.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can Medical Researchers Use Insight?
With the integrated features of PubMed, NIH ClinicalTrials.gov, NIH RePORTER, MyGene & MyVariant info, Insight helps researchers in:
- Generating One-Click Scientific Summaries from peer-reviewed databases.
- Crafting Experimental Designs and Exporting them in a PDF report.
- Identifying Clinical Research Opportunities.
- Diving deep into Genetic Mutations and Variations.
- Getting Reliable Citations.
What are some of the best examples of Research Objectives on Insight?
- Investigate the efficacy of mRNA vaccines against emerging infectious diseases.
- Analyze the effects of intermittent fasting on type 2 diabetes remission.
- Evaluate the impact of ACE inhibitors on hypertensive heart disease
- Investigate the association between viral co-infections and COVID-19 severity.
- Determine the efficacy of SGLT2 inhibitors in managing diabetic nephropathy.
How can Insight help me in conducting Literature Review?
Researchers often dedicate countless hours going through extensive literature reviews. With Insight's PubMed feature, you can efficiently examine more than 36 million peer-reviewed articles, generating one-click scientific summaries, and reduce your time investment significantly.